10 Ways to Get Rid Of Psoriasis
Psoriasis is a very old and painful skin disease that causes small scab-like scars on the epidermis. Early symptoms of psoriasis include mild swelling and redness on the affected part of the skin. Then there is a feeling of burning and pain in this part, after which white inclined grains begin to appear. In case of itching on the wound in case of anxiety, the skin peels off from the wound, and blood is released. The disease occurs on this part of the body, which is covered with cloth. For example, the head, elbows, knees, ankles, arms, and sometimes the wound spreads to the whole body. In this disease, the human skin also becomes hard. According to a study, the number of psoriasis patients in the world has exceeded 5 million.
Types of Psoriasis:
- Psoriasis Vulgaris This type of psoriasis has tablet-like round 2 to 5 cm circles on the skin, and white spots and rashes appear on the back, joints, abdomen, and sitting area.
- Ausptiz Sign In this condition, if a light incision is made on the swollen part of the skin, then blood and pus will come out from there.
- Kobner’s Phenomenon In this condition the skin shrinks, and there is a feeling of irritation and pain in this part. Psoriasis can develop if there is no proper treatment for burns, scars from ironing, electric shocks, or a hard object.
- Guttate Psoriasis In this condition blisters spread like drops of water on the body. The bacterium Streptococcus, which causes sore throats, also causes it. Such symptoms often occur in children.
- Flexural Psoriasis This type of psoriasis is also called Inverse Psoriasis. It features red circles on the armpits, lower breasts, and scalp. Children’s hips are also affected.
- Seborrheic Psoriasis This condition causes more itching in the head. White and yellow circles emerge in it. Oily parts of the body, such as the face, breasts, scalp, and lower body, are more common.
A good doctor should be consulted as soon as you feel the symptoms of psoriasis, and only a complete cure can get rid of it.
Diagnosis of psoriasis:
- Psoriasis is usually easy to recognize and barely requires any heavy diagnosis.
- If the psoriasis attack is caused by a sore throat, the doctor may perform a test to determine if there is a bacterium called hemolytic streptococci in the throat. If so, an antibiotic course may help.
If you have a problem with joint pain, your doctor will diagnose it with your blood test. If several joints are swollen or soft, you will need to be diagnosed by a rheumatologist.
10 Ways to Get Rid of Psoriasis
- After bathing with warm water, add a little vegetable oil to the water, and soak the affected part of the body in it for another five minutes.
- Oat flour is an effective tip for getting rid of itching. Mix it with water and apply it to the affected area.
- After bathing, use a moisturizing cream on the body, which contains chamoline. It protects the skin from dryness and cracking.
- Sit in the sun for 10 to 15 minutes daily to avoid inflammation.
- Applying tea tree oil (a specific tree oil) on the body not only relieves itching but also keeps the skin soft and supple.
- Use linseed oil in foods or other foods.
- Due to excessive dryness, the skin starts to fall off in the form of scales. It is beneficial to use petroleum jelly to get rid of it.
- Use of fish oil capsules or eating fish once a week gives relief from dermatitis.
- Apply aloe Vera pulp on the affected area to get rid of itching and inflammation.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make it a habit to exercise or go for a walk.